Luther Stem Pools and Spas has always had the reputation for keeping construction jobs clean, tidy and safe with the home owner in mind.
This same philosophy has been carried into the retail store and the service department. Employees are trained pool professionals ready to assist our customers.
Our company is the oldest swimming pool company in the state of Arkansas, but we have just begun to make our mark.
Residential & Commercial ExpertsBe it at your business, or in your backyard – we make the process enjoyable, professional, and impressive.
Gorgeous DesignsAward winning, unique designs that both calm and inspire.
Follow-ThroughOur in-house experts are available to help give your pool the best care possible after the job is done.
We have a long list of commercial jobs to be proud of, such as…
|Mike Anderson, Razorback Basketball Coach
Paris City Pool
Danville City Pool
Scott County Sodie Davidson Park Pool
Mena City Pool
Sawyers Fitness Center Pool in Fort Smith
Russelville Country Club Pool
Ozark Baptist Assembly Pool at Siloam Springs
Marshall City Pool
Hot Springs Health & Fitness Athletic Center Pool
Cedar Creek Village in Van Buren
Country Gardens Apartments
Vache Grass Country Club
Sonshine Academy in Little Rock
Flame Gymnastics in Ft. Smith
|Mt. Magazine Girl Scount Council Pool at Booneville
Country Place Apartments
The Village Apartments
The Marina Apartments
Tilles Park Pool
Best Western Pool in Van Buren
Aspen Motel in Fort Smith
Sun Country Inn in Mena
Ramada Inn in Fort Smith
Land O’Nod Motel in Eureka Springs
St. Edwards Hospital Wellness Center Pools in Fort Smith
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
A big thank you to Nathan, Nick, Scott, Wendell, Luther and the entire crew. We are thrilled to have our new pool up and running.
I highly recommend the Stem crew for your project.John B.
Using our Epic daily and still love it! Haven’t had a single service call on it! So easy to maintain. Everyone at Luther Stem has become “family.” Has answered every question over the years! Honestly recommend one EVEN MORE now…. You just don’t know how good you can feel!!!Nancy B.
The sales process was awesome!
They totally listened to what we wanted, what we needed and what we could afford before showing us the models.Sharon D.
Base Pool PricePrices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Size: 288 square feet surface area with 72 linear feet of pool wall
- Water depth: 3’ 6” sloping down to 5’ OR floor can be shallow on both ends with 5’ in the center for volleyball
- Pool shape can be varied to any design that falls at or under 288 square feet
- Volume: Approx. 85,000 gallons
- 8” thick concrete floor, 10“ thick concrete walls
- Reinforced with ½“ steel bars on 12“ grid
- 4” gravel french drain under the entire floor
- Three entry steps in the shallow end, 3‘, 5‘& 7‘length
- The pool interior surface is Diamondbrite(tm) Quartz plaster with a border of 6” frost proof, ceramic tile at the top of the interior walls at the water line
- Deep end choice of grab rails and inset steps in the wall or a concrete bench/step
- One 12volt LED color changing underwater light
- Manual maintenance equipment included: vacuum head, hose, pole, brush, dip net, chemical test and start-up chemicals
- Surface skimmer cast into the pool wall, 4 return inlets, 2 main drains, and vacuum line
- 1 hp. Whisperflo pump/motor and 24” Triton hi-rate sand filter and chlorinator mounted on a 4’ x 5’ concrete equipment pad located within 25’ of pool shell
Additional Pool Options
|4”thick concrete deck reinforced with 3/8” steel bars on 24” grid||$ 7.50 sq.ft|
|4” thick drain base of compacted limestone gravel||$ 1.10 sq.ft|
DECK SURFACE OPTION
|Kool Deck™ non-slip surface on concrete decking with Fibermesh in concrete.||$4.00/sq.ft|
|Increase depth of pool in deep end to 6′||$850.00|
|Increase depth of pool in deep end to 7′||$1,650.00|
|Increase pool size to 18×36 w 648sq.ft / 19,000 gallons
*price based on 18×36 RECTANGLE
|Fiberglass dive board with stand anchored with concrete.||$1,200.00|
|Increase depth of pool to 8’6” with extended dive well. 26,000 gallons||$4,500.00|
AUTO CLEANING SYSTEM INSTALLED
|Polaris model #280 auto cleaner with boost pump and motor||$ 1,488.00|
|24 hr. time clock||$ 150.00|
|Barracuda model G-2 auto cleaner connects to pool skimmer||$ 580.00|
|Dolphin DX connected to dedicated 20 amp plug in outlet||$ 1,100.00|
SALT system installed
|Salt based chlorine generator with initial 800lb. salt application||$ 1,986.00|
|Loop Loc (Elephant cover) safety mesh winter cover on rectangle base price pool||$ 900.00|
|Loop Loc (Elephant cover) safety mesh winter cover on freeform base price pool||$ 1,500.00|
|Cut stone coping on straight line pool||$35.00/ft.|
|Cut stone coping on curved wall pool (freeform, oval, etc)||$48.00/ft.|
|Small single boulder waterfall with return line from pool filter with flow control valve, winterizing valve and concrete foundation||$1,500.00|
PLASTER COLOR OPTION
|Add Steel blue pigment to Diamondbrite in Base Price Pool||$ 879.00|
|Add second LED color changing light||$ 750.00|
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to know before I shop for an inground pool?
A lot, actually! But no worries – our staff is helpful and knowledgeable, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
On that note, here are a few things to keep in mind about inground pool construction…
- Slope in yard can be up to 12” of pool and deck finished construction grade.
- Excavated material is used or hauled off as necessary. Yard is machine graded on completion.
- Must be able to access back yard with backhoe, dump truck and ready-mix truck.
- Owner provides electrical wiring of pool motor and light to a rain-tight breaker box
- Owner provides utility relocate, if any. Owner locates building setbacks and utility easements.
- Travel time from Fort Smith figured depending on mileage, if any.
- Sub-surface rock excavation or non-load bearing (if any) is not included.
How long does it take to build my pool?
What are your payment terms?
We try to make the payment process as simple and easy as possible:
- 1000.00 down at signing of contract, 50% when pool floor and walls are poured, 40% when deck is poured, 10% due on plaster.
- Financing available at Arvest Bank with approved applicant
- Recommend financing at existing mortgage holder as no title search or appraisal to pay for.
Do you have a warranty?
Absolutely! We have a non-pro rated warranty that covers the following:
1. One year full.
2. Three years on filter, heater, pump, motor.
3. Ten years on pool shell against leakage due to structural cracks.
What's not included with my in ground pool?
These items are not included, and require a site visit for pricing…
1. Pool setup:
A. Water to fill pool.
B. Electrical wiring of motors, light, heater, transformer to a rain-tight breaker box by licensed electrician.
C. Gas line & hook-up to pool heater, if any by licensed plumber.
2. Relocation of any buried utilities, sprinkler, cables, septic, laterals, etc.
3. Retainer walls, if any.
4. Access to back yard for ingress and egress to pool site: soft ground, ditches, fences, trees.
5. Area drainage, french drains, extension of house downspouts, etc.
6. Sub-surface rock excavation that cannot be removed with standard backhoe.
7. Piers or footings to support pool shell or deck if ground is soft and not load-bearing.
8. Removal of large trees and stumps, if any.
9. Topsoil, hand grading, seed or sod work, if any.
Check Out More...
Get In Touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can call us at 479-646-7772.
PHONE: (479) 646-7772
5011 OLD GREENWOOD ST.
FORT SMITH, AR 72903