LOOP-LOC® Safety Covers
There are imitation covers out there, but it’s a LOOP-LOC® Cover that passed the “Bubbles The Elephant” test.
LOOP-LOC® is proud of their safety covers and you will find their name sewn into the webbing on every cover. Get the whole story straight from the Elephant’s mouth at www.looploc.com
Because LOOP-LOC® never forgets what’s important to you!
Call 479-646-7772 for your free LOOP-LOC® estimate today!
14 Reasons Why LOOP-LOC® is the Best:
1. Mesh construction lets rain and melting snow drain right through.
2. LOOP-LOC is so durable, It’s backed by a 12 year prorated warranty and so safe, it may reduce your liability insurance.
3. LOOP-LOC® is so lightweight, putting it on and taking it off your pool is a snap.
4. LOOP-LOC® blends beautifully into any backyard with your choice of standard Spring Green or four optional colors.
5. LOOP-LOC’s® patented CABLE-LOC™ and GAPGUARD® Child Safety Intrusion Barriers close the gap created when a pool includes raised obstructions located at the cover’s edge.
6. The polyester bonded thread used in LOOP-LOC® covers costs almost 10 times more than that used by some of our competitors.
7. Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give our covers an incredibly high break strength.
8. We use extremely high-strength, noncorrosive 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
9. Unique brass anchors recess flush with the deck when the cover is removed.
10. We sew the webbing to the cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
11. We use 87% black yam in our fabric for superior UV stability.
12. Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material – not “regrind”, which tends to stain decking.
13. Noncorrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
14. The large x-tracking on LOOP-LOC® straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.