Parts & Services
Luther Stem Pools
In-Ground · Above Ground · Custom
Our company is the oldest swimming pool company in the state of Arkansas, but we have just begun to make our mark.
“When better pools are built… we build them.”
Luther Stem Pools and Spas has always had the reputation for keeping construction jobs clean, tidy and safe with the home owner in mind.
This same philosophy has been carried into the retail store and the service department. Employees are trained pool professionals ready to assist our customers.
InGround Pools →
Above-Ground Pools →
Loop-Loc Covers →
Be it at your business, or in your backyard, we make the process impressively enjoyable – with award-winning, unique designs that both calm and inspire.
Our professional staff is helpful and knowledgeable, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. And, we have in-house experts available to help give your pool the best care possible after the job is done. Have a look at our basic inground pool package brochure to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to get started?
Our staff is helpful and knowledgeable, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. But here are a few things to keep in mind about inground pool construction…
- Slope in yard can be up to 12” of pool and deck finished construction grade.
- Excavated material is used or hauled off as necessary. Yard is machine graded on completion.
- Must be able to access back yard with backhoe, dump truck and ready-mix truck.
- Owner provides electrical wiring of pool motor and light to a rain-tight breaker box
- Owner provides utility relocate, if any. Owner locates building setbacks and utility easements.
- Weather permitting, construction time is typically 2-3 weeks.
- Travel time from Fort Smith figured depending on mileage, if any.
- Sub-surface rock excavation or non-load bearing (if any) is not included.
What's not included with my inground pool?
These items are not included, and require a site visit for pricing…
- Pool setup:
- Water to fill pool.
- Electrical wiring of motors, light, heater, transformer to a rain-tight breaker box by licensed electrician.
- Gas line & hook-up to pool heater, if any by licensed plumber.
- Relocation of any buried utilities, sprinkler, cables, septic, laterals, etc.
- Retainer walls, if any.
- Access to back yard for ingress and egress to pool site: soft ground, ditches, fences, trees.
- Area drainage, french drains, extension of house downspouts, etc.
- Sub-surface rock excavation that cannot be removed with standard backhoe.
- Piers or footings to support pool shell or deck if ground is soft and not load-bearing.
- Removal of large trees and stumps, if any.
- Topsoil, hand grading, seed or sod work, if any.
Do you have a warranty?
Absolutely! We have a non-pro rated warranty that covers the following:
- One year full
- Three years on filter, heater, pump, motor
- Ten years on pool shell against leakage due to structural cracks
Protect your most valuable assets.
There are imitation swimming pool covers out there, but it’s a LOOP-LOC® Cover that passed the “Bubbles The Elephant” test!
LOOP-LOC® is proud of their safety covers and you will find their name sewn into the webbing on every cover. Because LOOP-LOC® never forgets what’s important to you.
Call 479-646-7772 for your free LOOP-LOC® estimate today.
14 Reasons Why Loop-Loc® is the Best.
1. Mesh construction lets rain and melting snow drain right through.
2. LOOP-LOC is so durable, It’s backed by a 12 year prorated warranty and so safe, it may reduce your liability insurance.
3. LOOP-LOC® is so lightweight, putting it on and taking it off your pool is a snap.
4. LOOP-LOC® blends beautifully into any backyard with your choice of standard Spring Green or four optional colors.
5. LOOP-LOC’s® patented CABLE-LOC™ and GAPGUARD® Child Safety Intrusion Barriers close the gap created when a pool includes raised obstructions located at the cover’s edge.
6. The polyester bonded thread used in LOOP-LOC® covers costs almost 10 times more than that used by some of our competitors.
7. Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give our covers an incredibly high break strength.
8. We use extremely high-strength, noncorrosive 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
9. Unique brass anchors recess flush with the deck when the cover is removed.
10. We sew the webbing to the cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
11. We use 87% black yam in our fabric for superior UV stability.
12. Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material – not “regrind”, which tends to stain decking.
13. Noncorrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
14. The large x-tracking on LOOP-LOC® straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.
Sharkline Above Ground Pools
Since 1961, Sharkline has produced the finest swimming pools available. You can be confident that a Sharkline Pool is a safe investment for you and your family. Years of continuous innovation and improvement has produced a truly durable and reliable pool.
Learn about the install process →
This streamlined system uses a structurally simplified design that combines superior strength with attractive durability – while using less space in your backyard.
With Sharkline's Escalade STR above ground pool, engineering and design complement each other to give you a beautiful, top quality pool value. The Escalade STR’s oval pool system is available with the Yardmore Buttress-Free Oval system.
NEW Stainless Steel Wall Panel!
Introducing a nu-printed stainless steel panel that covers entire space between the two uprights of the pool where the cut outs are for the skimmer and the return inlet. This is the place were gaskets fail thus causing the wall to rust out or explode. We are excited to be the first pool company in this area to offer a pool with this feature!
Top Ledge: 8″ Steel
Upright: Printed Steel
Bottom Rail: Aluminum
Bottom Plate: Resin
Top Plate: Steel
Ledge Cover: Two-piece
The 211 Full-Resin
Trevi’s high-end 211 Innovation pool features improved stability, resistance to soil movement thanks to its exclusive and uniquely designed Secur-lock bottom track.
The 211 Full-Resin
Trevi's high-end 211 Full Resin Innovation Above Ground Pool features improved stability and resistance to soil movement thanks to its exclusive and uniquely designed Secur-lock bottom track. With its 7 inch wide, superior quality resin top seat and its elegant uprights, the Trevi 211 is sure to be the highlight of your summer!
- UV treatment against discoloration
- Bottom ‘Secure-lock’ safety track
- Molecularly prevents warping
The Pacific’s design model was driven by durability and quality of the final product, while keeping strict safety maeasures and ease of installation paramount.
Trevi's designs are driven by client tastes, as well as the durability and quality of the final product. Every design is held to their strict safety guidelines, with special attention paid to the selection of materials in order to minimize the environmental impact of our products. Finally, ease of installation is a criteria that is given the upmost importance!
Margelle: 7″ Galvanized Steel
Rising: 6″ Galvanized Steel
Upper Rail: Galvanized Steel
Joint Cover: Injected Resin
Bottom Connector: Injected Resin
Bottom Rail: Galvanized Steel
+ Customized Wall Designs
The 186 Copal Above Ground Pool offers unparalleled stability. Its wide, high-quality resin top seat and reinforced galvanized steel uprights add superior robustness and a touch of elegance.
The Trevi 186 Copal Above Ground Pool offers unparalleled stability. Its wide, high-quality resin top seat and reinforced galvanized steel uprights add superior robustness and a touch of elegance.
- 7″ extruded resin top seat
- Galvanized steel coping
- Resin seat cap
- Steel joint plate
- 7″ galvanized steel upright
- 48″ and 52″ pool heights
- Available in round or oval
- Liners: Cobalt, Basque, or Niagra
- Choice of 4 exterior wall designs.
5011 Old Greenwood St, Ft Smith, AR 72903
Get Directions >>
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Get in Touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can call us at 479-646-7772.