Parts & Services
Luther Stem Pools
In-Ground · Above Ground · Custom
Our company is the oldest swimming pool company in the state of Arkansas, but we have just begun to make our mark.
“When better pools are built… we build them.”
Luther Stem Pools and Spas has always had the reputation for keeping construction jobs clean, tidy and safe with the home owner in mind.
This same philosophy has been carried into the retail store and the service department. Employees are trained pool professionals ready to assist our customers.
InGround Pools →
Above-Ground Pools →
Loop-Loc Covers →
Be it at your business, or in your backyard, we make the process impressively enjoyable – with award-winning, unique designs that both calm and inspire.
Our professional staff is helpful and knowledgeable, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. And, we have in-house experts available to help give your pool the best care possible after the job is done. Have a look at our basic inground pool package brochure to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to get started?
Our staff is helpful and knowledgeable, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. But here are a few things to keep in mind about inground pool construction…
- Slope in yard can be up to 12” of pool and deck finished construction grade.
- Excavated material is used or hauled off as necessary. Yard is machine graded on completion.
- Must be able to access back yard with backhoe, dump truck and ready-mix truck.
- Owner provides electrical wiring of pool motor and light to a rain-tight breaker box
- Owner provides utility relocate, if any. Owner locates building setbacks and utility easements.
- Weather permitting, construction time is typically 3+ weeks, depending on scope of design.
- Travel time from Fort Smith figured depending on mileage, if any.
- Sub-surface rock excavation or non-load bearing (if any) is not included.
What's not included with my inground pool?
These items are not included, and require a site visit for pricing…
- Pool setup:
- Water to fill pool.
- Electrical wiring of motors, light, heater, transformer to a rain-tight breaker box by licensed electrician.
- Gas line & hook-up to pool heater, if any by licensed plumber.
- Relocation of any buried utilities, sprinkler, cables, septic, laterals, etc.
- Retainer walls, if any.
- Access to back yard for ingress and egress to pool site: soft ground, ditches, fences, trees.
- Area drainage, french drains, extension of house downspouts, etc.
- Sub-surface rock excavation that cannot be removed with standard backhoe.
- Piers or footings to support pool shell or deck if ground is soft and not load-bearing.
- Removal of large trees and stumps, if any.
- Topsoil, hand grading, seed or sod work, if any.
Do you have a warranty?
Absolutely! We have a non-pro rated warranty that covers the following:
- One year full
- Three years on filter, heater, pump, motor
- Ten years on pool shell against leakage due to structural cracks
Cornelius Above Ground Pools
For the past 50 years, Cornnelius has established itself in the above-ground pool industry, through functional product conception, stylish designs and innovative materials.
Learn about the install process →
Our pool brings unique style and beauty to your yard with design-inspired walls. Khaki colored co-ordinated posts and top ledges add a graceful touch. This new Cornelius pool look complements any backyard, looks beautiful year after year and adds value to your lifestyle.
Our extruded resin 8" ledges and 7" resin uprights provides years of lasting beauty and quality. Unique interlocking resin caps, resin foot collars with injected resin top and bottom tracks and connectors complete the look and
adds strength for a pool that will last for summers to come.
- 52” & 54”
- 8″ Extruded Resin Top Ledges – KHAKI
- Injected Resin Top and Bottom Tracks
- Injected Resin Top and Bottom Connectors
- 3-Piece Injected Resin Top Caps
- 7″ Extruded Resin Uprights – KHAKI
- Khaki Venetian Wall Pattern
- Injected Resin Foot Collars
- 4/30 Prorated Warranty
The 211 Full-Resin
Trevi’s high-end 211 Innovation pool features improved stability, resistance to soil movement thanks to its exclusive and uniquely designed Secur-lock bottom track.
The 211 Full-Resin
Trevi's high-end 211 Full Resin Innovation Above Ground Pool features improved stability and resistance to soil movement thanks to its exclusive and uniquely designed Secur-lock bottom track. With its 7 inch wide, superior quality resin top seat and its elegant uprights, the Trevi 211 is sure to be the highlight of your summer!
- UV treatment against discoloration
- Bottom ‘Secure-lock’ safety track
- Molecularly prevents warping
The Pacific’s design model was driven by durability and quality of the final product, while keeping strict safety maeasures and ease of installation paramount.
Trevi's designs are driven by client tastes, as well as the durability and quality of the final product. Every design is held to their strict safety guidelines, with special attention paid to the selection of materials in order to minimize the environmental impact of our products. Finally, ease of installation is a criteria that is given the upmost importance!
Margelle: 7″ Galvanized Steel
Rising: 6″ Galvanized Steel
Upper Rail: Galvanized Steel
Joint Cover: Injected Resin
Bottom Connector: Injected Resin
Bottom Rail: Galvanized Steel
+ Customized Wall Designs
The 186 Copal Above Ground Pool offers unparalleled stability. Its wide, high-quality resin top seat and reinforced galvanized steel uprights add superior robustness and a touch of elegance.
The Trevi 186 Copal Above Ground Pool offers unparalleled stability. Its wide, high-quality resin top seat and reinforced galvanized steel uprights add superior robustness and a touch of elegance.
- 7″ extruded resin top seat
- Galvanized steel coping
- Resin seat cap
- Steel joint plate
- 7″ galvanized steel upright
- 48″ and 52″ pool heights
- Available in round or oval