Luther Stem Pools and Spas has always had the reputation for keeping construction jobs clean, tidy and safe with the home owner in mind.
This same philosophy has been carried into the retail store and the service department. Employees are trained pool professionals ready to assist our customers.
Our company is the oldest swimming pool company in the state of Arkansas, but we have just begun to make our mark.
Basic Inground Pool Package
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to know before I shop for an inground pool?
A lot, actually! But no worries – our staff is helpful and knowledgeable, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
On that note, here are a few things to keep in mind about inground pool construction…
- Slope in yard can be up to 12” of pool and deck finished construction grade.
- Excavated material is used or hauled off as necessary. Yard is machine graded on completion.
- Must be able to access back yard with backhoe, dump truck and ready-mix truck.
- Owner provides electrical wiring of pool motor and light to a rain-tight breaker box
- Owner provides utility relocate, if any. Owner locates building setbacks and utility easements.
- Travel time from Fort Smith figured depending on mileage, if any.
- Sub-surface rock excavation or non-load bearing (if any) is not included.
How long does it take to build my pool?
Do you have a warranty?
Absolutely! We have a non-pro rated warranty that covers the following:
1. One year full.
2. Three years on filter, heater, pump, motor.
3. Ten years on pool shell against leakage due to structural cracks.
What's not included with my in ground pool?
These items are not included, and require a site visit for pricing…
1. Pool setup:
A. Water to fill pool.
B. Electrical wiring of motors, light, heater, transformer to a rain-tight breaker box by licensed electrician.
C. Gas line & hook-up to pool heater, if any by licensed plumber.
2. Relocation of any buried utilities, sprinkler, cables, septic, laterals, etc.
3. Retainer walls, if any.
4. Access to back yard for ingress and egress to pool site: soft ground, ditches, fences, trees.
5. Area drainage, french drains, extension of house downspouts, etc.
6. Sub-surface rock excavation that cannot be removed with standard backhoe.
7. Piers or footings to support pool shell or deck if ground is soft and not load-bearing.
8. Removal of large trees and stumps, if any.
9. Topsoil, hand grading, seed or sod work, if any.
Residential & Commercial Experts
We have a long list of commercial jobs to be proud of, such as…
|Mike Anderson, Razorback Basketball Coach
Paris City Pool
Danville City Pool
Scott County Sodie Davidson Park Pool
Mena City Pool
Sawyers Fitness Center Pool in Fort Smith
Russelville Country Club Pool
Ozark Baptist Assembly Pool at Siloam Springs
Marshall City Pool
Hot Springs Health & Fitness Athletic Center Pool
Cedar Creek Village in Van Buren
Country Gardens Apartments
Vache Grass Country Club
Sonshine Academy in Little Rock
Flame Gymnastics in Ft. Smith
|Mt. Magazine Girl Scount Council Pool at Booneville
Country Place Apartments
The Village Apartments
The Marina Apartments
Tilles Park Pool
Best Western Pool in Van Buren
Aspen Motel in Fort Smith
Sun Country Inn in Mena
Ramada Inn in Fort Smith
Land O’Nod Motel in Eureka Springs
St. Edwards Hospital Wellness Center Pools in Fort Smith
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
A big thank you to Nathan, Nick, Scott, Wendell, Luther and the entire crew. We are thrilled to have our new pool up and running.
I highly recommend the Stem crew for your project.
The sales process was awesome!
They totally listened to what we wanted, what we needed and what we could afford before showing us the models.
Check Out More...
COVID-19 Update: Due to health recommendations to protect our community, we must temporarily shorten our staff and retail store hours during this time. Beginning 3/3/20, our store hours will be 9 am - 5:30 pm Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm Saturday.
Get In Touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can call us at 479-646-7772.
PHONE: (479) 646-7772
5011 OLD GREENWOOD ST.
FORT SMITH, AR 72903